Blog Description

I welcome you to peak through the window I have created into my unique and complex decision making processes and experiences. In doing so, I only ask that you look introspectively as well and make a decision to live and think healthier. Recognize and refine your own personal decision making process using what you read here.

Loss

Sometimes in life we lose. Yes that's right. We lose friends, family, romantic relationships, money, opportunities, etc. But I feel that, although we can learn and grow from our losses, there is a hidden agenda. It's as though the spirit of universal law is directing us by the losses we encounter, like a ball in a pin-ball machine, guiding us in a certain direction. Sometimes gently, and at other times by force.

So I ask myself... where is this force trying to take me? Am I fighting it or am I flowing with it?